Roasted broccoli salad is such a perfect pairing with crunchy pecans and sweet apricots! Vegan and gluten free.
- 1 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 dried apricots (sliced)
- 10 pecan halves (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the broccoli florets on the baking sheet, drizzle the olive oil over them, and sprinkle with the salt amd garlic salt. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the apricots and pecan halves to the baking sheet, then bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.