The perfect rich, decadent dark chocolate vegan brownies, with a cola twist!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil (affiliate link)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sugar or stevia equilavalent
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup Zevia Cola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease the pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl combine the olive oil (affiliate link) and dark chocolate chips and microwave for 30-second increments, until chocolate is melted. Stir in the sugar or stevia equivalent, almond milk, and Zevia Cola.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the flour mixture, combining with a spoon or spatula until no flour streaks remain.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until edges are well done. The middle of the brownies is still going to be soft to the touch, but they will be solid as they cool.
- Allow to cool before cutting. Can be stored in a sealed container for up to a week.