- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (affiliate link) (melted)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Enjoy Life Fruit and Seed Mix
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the rolled oats, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, melted coconut oil (affiliate link), maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Add the peanut butter mixture to the oat mixture and stir with a spatula until combined. Fold in the fruit and seed mix and chocolate chunks until mixtures starts to come together.
- Scooping out by 1/4 cup, press the cookie dough into balls and flatten on the cookie sheet, until all cookies have been formed.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.