These easy four ingredient vegan peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies are the perfect quick sweet treat!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed +3 tablespoons water (1 flax egg)
- 2 tablespoons chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the ground flax seed and water and set aside for at least 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, granulated sugar and flax egg. Drop by the tablespoon onto the cookie sheet and press the chocolate chunks into the tops of each cookie. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are starting to brown. Remove and let cool for at least 10 minutes.