If you’re looking for the perfect vegan baked french toast casserole, the search is over! Apples and cinnamon make for an easy vegan french toast casserole.
- 3–4 slices multi grain sourdough bread (cubed)
- 1 apple (chopped)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Grease an 8×8 or 9×9 square pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond milk, chickpea flour, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- Place the cubed bread in the prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the chopped apples over the bread and pour the almond milk mixture over the top.
- Bake french toast for 20-25 minutes, until top is golden and crunchy.
Keywords: baked french toast casserole, vegan french toast casserole