- 1 cup apricots (sliced)
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon baking spice blend (or a combo of nutmeg, allspice,cardamom, and cinnamon)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a round or square casserole dish.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, ensuring that the almond milk is fully stirred in with the oats.
- 3. Spread evenly into casserole dish and bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until mixture is set and baked throughout.