- 1 large cucumber (any variety)
- 1 bunch asparagus (7–9 stalks, tough ends trimmed)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cold water
- Slice cucumber and asparagus, with either attachment on food processor or by hand. Place in medium bowl and set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together dill, vinegar, wine, salt, sugar and water.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss until coated. Refrigerate for 1 hour or more. The longer the salad chills, the better the flavors meld together.