All the winter citrus comes together to make for a beautiful end of winter citrus salad with a sweet and tart dressing!
- 3–4 oranges (any variety)
- 2 grapefruits
- 2 blood oranges
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cherry jam
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- Peel and slice the citrus, slicing the fruits into thick rounds and setting aside into a large bowl. Add the chopped basil and toss lightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the jam, vinegar, and water. Dress the salad with half of the mixture and save the other half for dressing later. Store in the refrigerator.