The BEST vegan peanut butter cookies that are perfectly soft, easy, and full of SO much peanut butter goodness!
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk, vanilla, and peanut butter. Whisk until smooth and combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixer and stir until no flour streaks remain and the dough starts to come together.
- Scoop dough out by the tablespoon onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are starting to be golden brown but they are still soft to the touch.
- Remove from oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Don’t overbake these! I know they will look underbaked when you take them out, but if you over bake them they will become crumbly and dry.
- If you prefer crunchy peanut butter, that will work here too.
- I tried these with a gluten-free flour blend and they turned out way too crumbly. I wouldn’t recommend making them gluten-free unless you want crumbly cookies!
Keywords: vegan cookies, vegan peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cookies