- 2 cups almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup granola (any variety)
- Blend together almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup and banana in the bowl of a blender or food processor. Fold or stir in granola and blueberries. I chose not to blend the granola and blueberries in in order to maintain the chunks of the goodness.
- Pour into popsicle molds, make sure not to overfill. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Depending on your popsicle mold, you may need to run warm water over the mold for a few seconds until the popsicles easily slide out. Store in a sealed bag in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.