- 2 cups strawberries (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Juice and zest of 3 lemons
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 cups water
- 2 shots of vodka (3 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchement paper or a Silpat, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped strawberries and 2 teaspoons sugar, toss together until strawberries are coasted thoroughly. Spread strawberries out on prepared baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In the bowl of a blender, combine the roasted strawberries, juice and zest of lemons, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, water and vodka. Blend until combined and most strawberry chunks and well blended. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours before removing.