- 1 cup asparagus spears (I used frozen asparagus and cooked it for about 3 minutes, chopped and steamed)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 glove garlic
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight and drained)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 –1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder (or regular chili powder)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Blend on low for 20-30 seconds, or until all ingredients are blended. If needed, add in water by the tablespoon to thin out mixture. Serve warm with crackers or chips.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.