A quick and easy chocolate almond vegan granola bar recipe perfect for snacking or dessert! Vegan and can be made gluten-free.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper. Grease the parchment paper and set aside pan.
- In a blender or food processor fitted with a blade, place 1/2 cup of the rolled oats in the bowl and blend until finely ground to almost a flour-like consistency.
- Place the ground oats in a large bowl, add the remaining rolled oats, cashew butter, maple syrup, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix until fully incorporated and all oats are covered in the cashew butter/maple syrup mixture.
- Fold in the chopped almonds and chocolate, incorporating throughout. Press the mixture into the prepared square pan until mixture is evenly distributed.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares and serve immediatley, storing any leftovers in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 10
- Sodium: 2
- Fat: 23
- Carbohydrates: 34
- Protein: 8
Keywords: vegan granola bar recipe, homemade granola bars, healthy granola bars, how to make granola bars