- For the crust:
- 3 cups pretzels (any variety)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons applesauce
- For the filling:
- 1 package silken tofu (drained and at room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups melted semi sweet chocolate chips (cooled)
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Garnish : (if desired)
- chopped nuts
- chopped/grated chocolate
- For the crust: Combine ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process on High for 1-2 minutes, or until pretzels are a combination of roughly and finely chopped. Press into pie dish and bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until browned and crispy. Set aside.
- For the filling: In the bowl of a food processor, blender, or stand mixer, combine tofu, melted chocolate, non dairy milk, agave, and vanilla. Process or mix until texture is smooth and thoroughly combined. Spread into baked pie crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.