- 6 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 pepitas (pumpkin seeds, or more to taste)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line 2 sheets cookie sheets with Silpat or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Blend together the ripened bananas and almond milk until a smooth mixture is formed. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the large bowl, mixing everything together well.
- Divide the granola mixture between the 2 cookies sheets, making sure the the granola forms a single layer on the sheets.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until everything is toasted and cranberries have become juicy.
- Remove from oven when done and let cool. Store in a well sealed jar for up to 10 days.