Spicy arbol chilies and cashews make for a perfect creamy vegan salsa!
- 1–28 oz . can chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup roasted red peppers
- Juice from 1 lime
- 6–10 arbol chili peppers (with stems cut off)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pinch of cumin
- Water (as needed)
- In a high powered blender, blend together all the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasonings to preferred spice level. Add a little water as needed to keep the mixture blending. Refrigerate to store.