- 1 can garbanzo beans or chickpeas (12 oz)
- 1 cup edamame (frozen)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 2–3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease or place Silpat on rimmed baking sheet. Place chickpeas, peas, and edamame on sheet, drizzle oil and distribute evenly to coat. Sprinkle seasoning and sea salt over, mixing to coat evenly.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, checking periodically. Let cool completely before storing and store in sealed container.