Vegan banana bread gets a boozy spin and studded with dark chocolate!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3./4 cup stout beer
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the bananas and brown sugar. When mixture is smooth, beat on low and add the beer, apple cider vinegar, almond milk, and vanilla. Add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and dark chocolate. Only beat until no flour streaks remain, try not to over beat the batter. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the top is browned and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.