Fluffy, easy vegan pancakes that are made with olive oil and one SECRET ingredient that guarantee a perfect pancake each and every time.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the almond milk, cream soda, sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk until no flour streaks remain.
- Preheat a skillet or pan over medium heat. Grease liberally with nonstick spray or olive oil.
- Cook pancakes by the 1/3 cup, scooping the batter out onto the preheated pan and cooking for 2-3 minutes on the first side when small bubbles start to form around the edges and an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Place on cooling rack while batches of pancakes are being cooked, to prevent the bottoms from becoming soggy.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Make sure you are cooking on medium heat! Anything higher will make them burnt on the outside and gummy on the outside.
- Use oil on your pan! Otherwise, they will stick and you will be met with a pancake disaster.
Keywords: vegan, vegan pancakes, pancakes, fluffy pancakes, vegan breakfast