An EASY and super fluffy vegan pound cake recipe that uses one secret ingredient to get that perfect texture. No vegan butter required!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups cane sugar
- 1/2 package silken tofu (3.5 oz, it varies, but mine was about 7 oz.)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the coconut oil, sugar, tofu, vanilla, and almond milk and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add in the flour, salt, and baking powder, mix until incorporated. Transfer batter to the greased loaf pan and bake for 45 mins to an hour. Check after 45 mins, if a knife comes out of the middle clean, it’s done! If not, keep going!
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Keywords: vegan pound cake, vegan pound cake