- 4 cups assorted fruit (I used blueberries, peaches, green grapes, and strawberries, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves (chopped)
- 1/3 cup hard cider
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all of the chopped fruit, mixing thoroughly.
- In a small jar, whisk together the hard cider, agave nectar, and vanilla extract. Pour the dressing over the mixed fruit, tossing to combine. Scatter chopped mint leaves over the top. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.