Vegan Granola Trail Mix Cookies are the ULTIMATE upgrade to your chocolate chip cookie! Packed full of chocolate granola, dried cherries, and chocolate chips.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup One Degree Organics Sprouted Oat Quinoa Cacao Granola
- 1/4 cup One Degree Organics Sprouted Oat Vanilla Chia Granola
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, flaxseed, salt, and baking soda. Add the chocolate chips, cherries, and both granolas and whisk to combine.
- Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, olive oil, water, and vanilla. Stir until no flour streaks remain.
- Scoop out the cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheets by the tablespoon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookies are golden brown. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before taking off of cookie sheet.
- Can be stored in a sealed container for up to a week.
- Feel free to swap out any of the dried fruit for your favorite, add nuts, etc.
Keywords: cookies, trail mix, granola, vegan