- 3 cups assorted chopped veggies (I used sugar snap peas, carrots and summer squash)
- 3 cups cooked grain (I used quinoa, but feel free to use brown rice or couscous, whatever you have on hand!)
- For the dressing:
- 1 cup non dairy yogurt (preferable soy yogurt)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch of paprika
- Grill the assorted veggies over a grill pan over medium high heat. When veggies are cooked (about 5 minutes), remove from pan and set aside.
- To make the dressing: Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a blender, blending until thoroughly combined. Pour dressing over grilled veggies and grain, serving the dressing cold or at room temperature.