- 2 cups mango sorbet (store bought or homemade)
- For the cashew cream:
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for 2–4 hours)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/3 cup -1/2 cup water
- For the blueberry compote:
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- To prepare the cashew cream:
- In a food processor or blender, combine the cashews, agave, and 1/3 cup water. Blend until smooth, adding more water if necessary.
- To prepare the blueberry compote:
- In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine the blueberries, water, and sugar. Bring mixture to a boil, turn down heat to low and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until mixture has thickened. Remove from heat and let cool.
- To assemble semifreddo:
- In 4 jam jars, layer mango sorbet, cashew cream, and blueberry compote. Freeze for at least 4-6 hours or overnight. Allow to thaw for 5-10 minutes before serving.