A sweet and crunchy twist on a classic peanut butter chocolate combo!
For the crust:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup brown rice syrup
- 5 cups puffed rice cereal or rice krispies
For the peanut butter layer:
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
For the chocolate topping:
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
Make the crust:
- Inot a saucepan, melt together the olive oil and brown rice syrup over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes. Once brown rice syrup has melted, remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Add the puffed rice cereal and mix until cereal is evenly coated. Press mixture firmly into a lightly greased pie pan and place in refrigerator.
Make the peanut butter layer:
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and coconut cream. Mix mixture together with a spoon until it starts to come together, then whisk mixture until smooth. Pour the mixture over the rice krispies crust and place back into refrigerator.
To make the chocolate topping:
- In a small, microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut milk. Microwave in 30 second increments, until chocolate has melted completely. Top pie with the melted chocolate and smooth over the top of the peanut butter mixture evenly. Refrigerate for another 2 hours, until mixture has firmed. Slide a small serve immediately.