- 4 cups peaches (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup water
- For the topping:
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (you can use butter here too, if you want, melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a small casserole dish, set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peaches, tablespoon of maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and water. Pour peaches into the prepared casserole dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup maple syrup, and coconut milk. The mixture should be sort of wet, so that it can be scattered on top of the peach mixture. Scatter mixture on top of peaches, distributing evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until mixture is bubbling and crisp topping is crunchy.