This Smoked Paprika and Cheddar Vegan Cheese Ball requires less than 10 minutes of hands on prep work and is perfect for holiday parties!
- 3 1/3 cups cashews (soaked for at least 4 hours and drained)
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1/4 red onion (chopped)
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup water (more as needed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper (I used 1/4 teaspoon, to taste)
- 2 cups pecans (chopped)
- Place all the ingredients except for the pecans in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth, adding water as needed.
- Scoop out and form into 2 balls and roll in the chopped pecans. Wrap each in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
Keywords: vegan cheese ball