A savory and quick happy hour snack, these smoked paprika and garlic roasted almonds are perfect for snacking. And they’re naturally vegan and gluten-free!
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the almonds and olive oil, stir with a spoon to coat. Add the smoked paprika, garlic powder and salt, toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the nuts on a rimmed baking sheet, making sure they are spread evenly. Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven to stir. Return the nuts to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Keep a close eye on these, they can burn quickly!
Keywords: roasted almonds, how to roast almonds