- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 12 maraschino cherries (chopped)
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a donut pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir in the maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, vanilla, non dairy milk, cherries and cherry juice. Stir until combined.
- Fill wells of the donut pan about 3/4 full, until all batter is used.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. When cooled, dip in melted vegan butter and sprinkle with granulated sugar.