- 1/2 cantaloupe (cubed)
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries (diced)
- 1/3 cup cherries (I used Ranier cherries, but feel free to use any other variety)
- 1 cup grapes (halved)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1–2 ounces Luxardo Cherry liqueur or any other sweet liqueur
- 1/3 cup mint leaves (chopped)
- In a medium bowl, combine fruits, lime juice, and liquer. Stirring to evenly combine. Add mint leaves and stir to combine throughout. Serve immediately or chill in fridge for 2-4 hours. The flavor tends to get better after the salad sits for a couple of hours, allowing the flavors to meld together.