- 4 cups almond pulp (or ground almonds)
- 1 cup chopped pistachios + almonds
- 1 banana (finely mashed)
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients,except for the chopped pistachios and almonds. Stir until all ingredients are coated and combined. Spread granola mixture onto both cookie sheets.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, then add the pistachios and almonds into the mixture, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until the nuts are toasted. Let cool.
- Store in a sealed container for up to a week.