The EASIEST vegan chocolate peppermint cups, that come together in less than 20 minutes! Perfect for your next holiday party or cookie exchange. Made with coconut, cashews, and ALL the peppermint.
- 1 cup shredded or flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 10 ounces Enjoy Life Dark or Semi-Sweet Morsels
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake tin liners and set aside.
- In a blender, blend together the shredded coconut, cashews, and olive oil until smooth. Set aside until ready to assemble.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together for 30 seconds at a time, until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate evenly between the 12 liners. Top with the peppermint filling, dividing between the cups evenly. Finally, top each cup with the rest of the chocolate mixture, swirling the layers together with a knife, if desired.
- Freeze for at least 8-12 hours or overnight before eating or serving. Keeps up to 3 weeks in a sealed container in the freezer.
Keywords: peppermint, vegan dessert, dessert, chocolate, no bake, easy