Serve up a slice of fresh cranberry ginger cake! Perfect for your holiday brunch or for your next festive dinner! Made vegan with olive oil and lots of fresh ginger.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Stevia equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup Zevia Ginger Beer Mixer
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- Powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9 inch cake pan with nonstick spray and line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper cut into a circle. Flour the bottom and side lightly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, olive oil, Zevia Ginger Beer Mixer, apple cider vinegar, dried ginger, vanilla, and fresh ginger. with a hand mixer on medium. Combine until smooth.
- Add the flour mixer to the large bowl and combine with the hand mixer on low to medium until batter smooth and no batter streaks remain.
- Add the fresh cranberries and fold in until combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.