The perfect vegan chocolate chip skillet cookie! This would be perfect topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and served warm.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk the sugars, olive oil, and almond milk until incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture, and then stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Spray a cast iron skillet with non stick spray and spread dough evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, or until golden brown.
Keywords: chocolate chip skillet cookie, deep dish chocolate chip cookie, vegan chocolate chip cookie