Perfectly crispy vegan and gluten free peach waffles, topped with vegan mint coconut whipped cream and fresh peaches!
- 1 1/4 cupsGluten Free Flour Blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (I used cashew milk)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 peach (peeled and chopped)
- For the mint coconut whipped cream:
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- Preheat waffle maker according to instructions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour blend, baking powder, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Add in the milk, oil, vinegar, agave, sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until all ingredients are incorporated and no lumps remain. Fold in the chopped peach.
- Cook according to your waffle maker’s instructions, being sure to liberally grease the waffle maker each time you make a new waffle. Scoop by the 1/3 cup and cook for 5 minutes each. Remove and top with mint coconut whipped cream.
- To make the whipped cream: Whisk together the coconut cream, powdered sugar, and mint. Let chill until ready to serve with the waffles.