- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 ripe banana (finely mashed)
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat or all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, grease 4 ramekins and set aside.
- In a small, microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, almond milk and coconut oil. Microwave for 1 minute, or until melted. With a hand held mixer, blend in granulated sugar, banana, flour and vanilla extract until combined.
- Divide batter evenly between the 4 ramekins. Bake for 10-15 minutes, let cool for at least 20 minutes before serving. Top with a scoop of vegan ice cream, it’s necessary!