A filling and easy breakfast, these healthy vegan oat pancakes are the perfect way to start your day! Vegan and gluten-free.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour blend, baking powder, salt, oats, and sugar. Add the olive oil, vanilla, and almond milk mixture until no flour streaks remain.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and grease liberally with spray or olive oil.
- When skillet has preheated, scoop 1/4 cup batter onto pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Serve with maple syrup and berries. Any remaining pancakes can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer for up to a week.
- As you cook the pancakes, they can be kept warm in an oven turned at 200 degrees F. I usually keep mine on a baking cooling rack placed on a cookie sheet.
- I have not made these using all purpose flour, so I don’t know how they would turn out!