The BEST vegan vanilla cake that is moist, fluffy, and SO perfect with chocolate frosting! This cake is so easy and comes together in less than an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, soda, powder, and salt.
- Add the olive oil, vanilla paste, almond milk, and vinegar. Whisk until no lumps remain and batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or sharp knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before frosting.
Inspired by All Recipes
Keywords: vegan vanilla cake, homemade vanilla cake, how to make vanilla cake