- 1 cup spinach
- 5 radishes (sliced thin)
- 1 cup carrot (grated)
- 1/4 cup basil (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped finely)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or toasted walnuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place all ingredients in food processor or blender, starting with the water at the bottom and adding the the rest of the ingredients on top. This ensures that the veggies are pulled down as the water blends.
- 2. Taste and adjust accordingly, if the mixture is too thick, add water, if it is too thin, thrown in a few more veggies. Also, I used a bit more nutritional yeast in mine, but I enjoy more of a cheesy flavor, play with it!
- 3. Store in fridge for up to a week or freezer for 3-4 months.