- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups non dairy milk (I used almond)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 bananas (mashed or blended in a small bowl)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup non dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat waffle iron on medium to medium high setting. Spray lightly with non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and non dairy milk. Continue whisking and add orange juice, vanilla and bananas, ensuring that the mixture is thoroughly whisked and blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Prepare waffles in waffle iron, scooping out by 1/3 cups.