- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Zest and juice 2 lemons
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a tart pan and set aside.
- To make the crust: In a large bowl, stir together the flour, melted coconut oil, and powdered sugar until combined. The dough should be fairly sticky but easy to transfer. Transfer to the greased tart pan and press evenly into the sides and bottom of the pan. Place the tart pan on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes, until the crust is starting to lightly brown. Prepare filling while crust is baking.
- To prepare the filling: Blend together the lemon zest and juice, cashews, almond milk, vanilla, sugar, and coconut oil until smooth. Once crust has baked, pour the filling into the crust and bake for another 40-50 minutes, until center is fairly set (doesn’t jiggle when moved) and top has slightly browned.
- Remove tart from oven and allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, until center is cool to the touch. I would recommend refrigerating it overnight! Top with berries and serve.