Peach preserves and apples make for a crisp and sweet vegan pie bar! Made with Quince and Apple peach and chamomile preserves.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- To make the streusel/crust: In a medium bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, olive oil and salt. Mix together until combined. Set aside.
- To make the filling: In a small bowl, combine the sliced apple, peach jam, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir until combined and jam has coated all of the apple pieces.
- In the prepared loaf pan, press half of the streusel mixture into the bottom of the pan. Top with the apple jam filling and crumble the rest of the streusel topping over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 25- 30 minutes, or until the top looks bubbly and brown. Allow to cool before cutting.