A breakfast classic gets a crunchy twist, with cocoa powder and a hefty dose of granola in these vegan chocolate granola pancakes!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup One Degree Organics Quinoa Cacao Granola
- In a small bowl, combine the almond milk and vinegar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and cane sugar. Whisk in the almond milk mixture, olive oil, and vanilla. Gently fold in the granola. Preheat a skillet over medium heat and grease liberally with olive oil.
- When skillet is ready, cook for 2-3 mins on each side, using about 1/4 cup batter per pancake, greasing after each round and flipping when small bubbles start to form along the edges. Continue cooking pancakes, using up all batter. The pancakes can be kept warm in the oven set at 200 degrees F on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Serve with maple syrup and extra granola for topping.