- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 2 cookie sheets and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the peanut butter and brown sugar until combined. Add in the salt, baking soda, oats, granulated sugar, apple cider vinegar, vanilla, and flour and beat until throughly combined.
- Drop by the tablespoon onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned.