Vegan strawberry lemon bars are the PERFECT summer treat! Made healthy with an almond flour crust and SUPER easy vegan strawberry lemon filling.
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
For the filling:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line and grease an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix togehter the almond flour, all-purpose flour, olive oil, and agave syrup. Stir together until the crust starts to come together.
- Press the mixture into the prepared square pan, ensuring the mixture is distributed evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the crust is firm to the touch.
- While the crust is baking, make the filling by combining the lemon juice, zest, strawberries, cashews, almond milk, vanilla, sugar, and olive oil in a high-speed blender. Blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling mixture over the baked crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the filling is set.
- Allow the bars to cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes and then move them to the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Keywords: vegan dessert, vegan lemon bars, vegan strawberry dessert