- 2 cups vegan Irish Creme (make your own!)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- For the fudge:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Whisk together Bailey’s, almond milk, and vanilla in medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons almond milk in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and microwaving in 10 second increments until melted.
- Pour Irish Cream mixture into popsicle molds, distributing evenly.
- Drop about 1 teaspoon of fudge into each popsicle, allowing to drip into creme mixture. As the popsicles melt, the fudge will float throughout the popsicles.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight, running warm water over molds to loosen popsicles.