The perfect combination of creamy vegan peach cheesecake filling and a crumbly, crispy topping and crust. Peach crisp cheesecake bars are the easiest vegan peach dessert!
For the crust and topping:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch of salt
For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked for at least 8 hours if you aren’t using a high powered blender)
- 10 ounces vanilla or plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups sliced peaches, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8×8 or 9×9 pan with parchment paper, lightly grease, and set aside.
- Make the crust: In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, vanilla, olive oil, and salt. Press half of the mixture into the botton of then pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is lightly firm to the touch.
- To make the cheesecake: Blend together the cashews, yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice, cornstarch, salt, maple syrup, sugar, and peaches. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour cheesecake filling into pan over the crust.
- Crumble the remaining crust mixture over the top of the cheesecake, distributing evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the cheesecake does not jiggle when the pan is shaken.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, then transfer to refrigerator and chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- Fresh or frozen peaches can be used! Both work perfectly in this recipe.
- Make sure you’re using raw cashews! Roasted will not work.
Keywords: cheesecake, vegan cheesecake, peach, peach recipe, peach dessert, vegan dessert