- 1/4 cup rolled oats (24 g)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded coconut (24 g)
- 1 cup water (237 ml)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (15 ml, or sweetener of choice, to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Break the oats and coconut into tiny pieces with your blender. Add the water and let soak for 10 minutes. Blend again for about 3 minutes or until smooth, then run the creamer through a fine mesh strainer over a small bowl to strain out the oat pieces.Put the liquid, sweetener and extracts back in the blender and blend until the sweetener is incorporated and dissolved.