A perfectly spicy vegan black bean dip, great for your next party or potluck! Chock full of black, beans, garlic, and a hefty dose of your favorite salsa.
- 1–15.5 ounce can of black beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup salsa (your favorite variety)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease a loaf pan or small square pan and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except for the lime juice and salsa. Pulse until combined but black beans are still slightly chunky.
- Transfer dip to the prepared pan and stir in the lime juice and salsa.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until dip is bubbling and warm. Serve immediately with tortilla chips and bell peppers.
Keywords: vegan black bean dip, spicy black bean dip