A strawberry spiked kombucha cocktail that is perfect for summer and warm weather parties!
- 2 cups strawberries (tops cut off and halved)
- 4 cups vodka
- 6 oz . strawberry infused vodka
- 2 shakes orange bitters
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cups ginger kombucha
- To make the strawberry vodka:
- Combine and let sit for at least 4 days, shake every few days and strain when ready to use.
- To make the cocktails:
- Combine the vodka, orange bitters, and lemon juice in a small bowl, stir together and then pour over ice in two glasses. Top with the kombucha, dividing evenly between glasses.